Friday, November 2, 2012

outfit - black & white


Hello ladies ;) So here is my next outfit post :) It's simple and I love it ;) I'm of the opinion that a blazer is a must in every girl closet , nothing can go wrong with a blazer, you can wear it in so many ways  ;) A simple white shirt,jeans and a blazer can look sooooo lovely (by the way this is my favorite composition ;) )   I really like the combination of black, white and the leo belt. The perfect addition are gold  accessories :) I chose some bracelets , a turquoise ring and my gold chain which I bought this summer in Barcelona ;) In this rainy days it reminds me of summer  :)) Even though bright colors aren't any more very in fashion I've decided to paint my nails in a  lovely summer color :)
xoxo





4 comments:

  1. Love the white blazer, and the hint of leopard!!

    http://heydahye.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! Just found your blog..and love it! Great combo..take a look if u want, hope we'll follow each other via gfc/bloglovin ;)

    Xx Elisa

    http://degenerationmode.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you please always say where your clothes are from?:) great blog:)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ich steh auf diesen Gürtel ! :)

    ReplyDelete